TrackTablets include everything your organization needs and more in a single rugged, touchscreen mobile device.
TrackTablets are fully integrated with our SmartPart software, providing intuitive, user-friendly controls for its advanced features. Never worry about hardware integration or compatibility again.
- 1D/2D high-speed laser barcode scanner
- UHF RFID scanner and locator with adjustable read range. Reads up to 100 feet with our longest-range RFID tags! The longest-range mobile RFID reader available.
- NFC Scanner - up to 1 inch “touch” scan through almost any non-metal material
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Drop-test rated up to 4 feet
- Shatter-resistant glass screen
- Scratch-resistant screen protector included (replaceable)
- Working temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Connectivity and Communications
- 4G/GSM Capable
- 5 Pin Micro USB Port; Supports USB OTG (Ethernet port/OTG Simplex)
- Full Cell Phone / Voice Call Functionality
- Text Messaging App
- Email App
- Web Browser
- 2GB Tempo data plans and SIM cards available
- 7 inch IPS Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- 1280x800 Resolution
- Visible in strong sunlight and dark environments
- 7000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- More than 700 hours continuous standby
- 8 MP Rear Autofocus Camera with Flash; 2 MP Front Camera
- 1.2GHz Quad Core CPU
- 2GB RAM; 16GB Flash
- Up to 32G External Storage
- Slots for SIM Card and MicroSD Card
- Flashlight for dark locations
- Gravity Sensor
Major international suppliers and manufacturers rely on Tempo's turnkey IoT (Internet of Things) systems to help them locate and manage their inventory.