RFID and Barcode Tags
Tempo expansive portfolio of customizable RFID and barcode tags give businesses true control over their inventory and assets.
RFID Tags and Labels
Tempo can provide RFID tags and labels for almost any application, including custom tags to meet your organization's specific requirements. Tempo TrackTags allow organizations to easily locate, count, organize and protect anything.
Selecting the best possible tag is critical to the success of any RFID project. Tempo's deep knowledge of RFID tags and extensive real-world experience takes the guesswork out of RFID. This reduces time to launch, guarantees tag and hardware compatibility, and ensures optimal performance for maximum ROI.
Tempo’s strong global network of leading and specialty tag manufacturing partners allows us to offer an expansive portfolio of tags at factory-direct or wholesale pricing. As a result, Tempo can provide the best possible tags for each individual project with the most cost-effective pricing. This sets us apart from the competition.
Tempo can provide RFID tags and labels in many shapes, sizes and specifications, including:
- Extremely durable, reusable RFID tags made of high-performance, crush-resistant materials
- Lightweight, flexible RFID labels
- Printable and encodable RFID labels
- Miniature RFID tags for tools and other small items
- Waterproof and weather-resistant tags for outdoor and harsh environments
- Challenging industrial environments, including:
- High or low temperatures
- Chemicals or liquids
- Oil and grease
- Dust, mud or salt
- Vibration and impact
- High concentrations of metal items
- Various attachment methods, including:
- Adhesive, including peel-and-stick
- Epoxy or glue
- Zip-ties or twist-ties
- Screws or rivets
- Use on metal or non-metal materials
Tempo RFID tags can help you identify, locate, count, process and maintain:
- Inventory items
- Cases and pallets
- Reusable containers
- Molds and fixtures for manufacturing and fabrication
- Tools and equipment
- Trucks and trailers
- Forklifts and other vehicles
- Shelves, racks, bins and other storage locations
- Building infrastructure components (HVAC, pipes, electrical and more)
- Employees and more
Custom Barcode Tags and Labels for Any Application
Tempo can provide custom linear or 2D barcode tags in any quantity to meet your needs.
OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and other global corporations rely on Tempo solutions to accurately and efficiently track their inventory, assets and people.